"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12




Wednesday, May 8, 2013

We meet the boys tomorrow!

Crazy how things change. Growth scan showed Dancer has not grown this fortnight. While he's still looking okay, they think he's better out than in. So I'm booked in for a C section tomorrow.

I've had one final steroid shot. There is a little chance we might wait a day if there is no NICU beds available to us, but tomorrow is most likely.

Please pray. We are nervous, overwhelmed, but also crazy excited. We get to meet our boys.

Don't know when I will update. Will let you know when I can.

It is nice to have a clear cut decision. This is the very best for them.

I don't know what else to say. Super frazzled.

Boys will be 34 weeks and 6 days.
LG

8 comments:

  1. praying praying praying for healthy and happy delivery and babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Think that is a great plan hours short of 35 is good very good and im sure you going home with this stress on you wouldn't help the boys I side now they will be safe where 100's of eyes will watch congrats. Kick cou Ts w twins is maddening...with lil space wait till u see how much they squirm! Will send prayers and positive thought all day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you and your family through this. Your boys will be wonderful and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing all the best for you and the Boys!I will stay close until hearing form you. All the Best tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GAHHHHH!!!! This is very exciting!!! So excited for you to meet your boys!

    http://funnylittlepollywogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending awesome exciting and hopeful thoughts prayers of health your way today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you are nervous and I will hold my congratulations until you update us that they are both doing great. Thinking of all four of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the best to you and the boys!!

    ReplyDelete