Crazy how things change. Growth scan showed Dancer has not grown this fortnight. While he's still looking okay, they think he's better out than in. So I'm booked in for a C section tomorrow.
I've had one final steroid shot. There is a little chance we might wait a day if there is no NICU beds available to us, but tomorrow is most likely.
Please pray. We are nervous, overwhelmed, but also crazy excited. We get to meet our boys.
Don't know when I will update. Will let you know when I can.
It is nice to have a clear cut decision. This is the very best for them.
I don't know what else to say. Super frazzled.
Boys will be 34 weeks and 6 days.