"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12




Friday, October 8, 2010

Friends

Some people can be really insensitive. I read IF blogs and my heart just breaks.

But some people are incredibly sensitive.

Like my friend, who obviously worked hard to think about how she could tell me she was pregnant in her first try of IVF. We both sat in the coffee shop crying- and I knew that she was hurting for me, despite her joy, and I loved her for it.

Or my friend who turned up on my doorstep the same day that my affore-mentioned friend told me she was pregnant, because she knew I was being told that day, and she was worried about me.

Or another friend this week who was also concerned about how I was taking watching my friend growing bigger every day. She wanted to see how I was coping and how she can help.

Some people can be so sensitive and caring.
And just because we tend to focus on the bad and not the good, the horror stories and not the lovely ones- I just wanted to say- some people do everything they can to help you deal with your infertility.
and I love them for it.
love Lady Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment