"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12




Thursday, November 11, 2010

Waiting, Waiting

It's been a special week. I think it's the first time I've enjoyed the waiting. Particularly because I've convinced myself that I must be pregnant. There is no reason to think this. Yes I feel different, but for the first time I've had hcg shots instead of crinone progesterone pessaries so it is probably not unexpected that I feel tired and incredibly bloated. I pause in front of the mirror all the time and imagine being pregnant- because while my tummy has been this big before, its usually been associated with the rest of me being bigger too. Now it's just the belly and the boobs which look huge :)

I know that I might not be. Every time I go to the toilet I panic, panic, panic that there might be bleeding. Every day that goes by without it I think maybe, maybe, maybe? It's hard because the first stim cycle I bleed a week before, the second one I bleed a week before (and it ended up being a biochemical pregnancy/misscarriage so the bleeding was not the end of the pregnancy but a sign that things might not have been great). The third stim was freeze all. So it feels like something must be better. But as I said- the medication is diffferent.

I love and want this baby and pregnancy so much. Earl has asked- will you be sadder if it doesn't happen? I don't know. But I can't be dispondent. This feeling of hope is just too lovely.

A little bit of belly pain. Panic, panic, panic. Please Father. Not a period. A pregnancy.
love Lady Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment