"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12




Monday, September 19, 2011

The Inevitable Negative

So the pregnancy test was a negative.

As was expected. Inevitable.

It was, of course, that 'just in case' test they do because if you are pregnant you don't want to be pumping the wrong hormones into your system. It was the last chance, please, please,please, please can we avoid another stimulated cycle and just get pregnant naturally test.

It was negative as I expected.

But I still spent most of my early evening walk crying.

Not because I'd lost a baby.

But just because it would have been such a blessing if it had been positive.

But we just don't seem to get those kind of blessings.

And so it begins.

Again :'(
LG

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I see you're in a similar infertile situation and I know how much those negative pregnancy tests hurt. Stay strong and carry on, one day we'll all be blessed with our babies. Btw, I lived in Sydney for most of last year, where in Sydney do you live?

    ReplyDelete