"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12




Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ticking along

Not much to say. Cycle is ticking along. Started off very emotional and sad.  Feeling much better now. Keep having silly thoughts like "i better clear that out of the fridge now, because if that is still in the fridge when I'm pregnant it will make me vomit". In some ways I'm glad I still hope but in others it seems ridiculous. After all we've been through you'd think "when I'm pregnant" would be out of my vocabulary!

Scan today to find out timing.
LG
 UPDATE
Provided I don't trigger naturally, I will trigger Wednesday night and have the transfer Wednesday week. Can't believe we are back here again. It's been a long month...

No comments:

Post a Comment