"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12




Monday, December 20, 2010

When will the fear end!

Well, the weekend with the Aunt went by without any family member finding out we are pregnant. But that is not to say it wasn't eventful.

Most of the time I get up at least two times in the night to pee. One night at my aunts I got up and I found blood. Very little blood. But blood. I went into my husband and we tried to work out what to do.

We ended up going to the emergency room.

The prognosis was that everything was probably fine- that if it wasn't there was nothing they could do, and if we have any more bleeding or sever pain to come in again. So far I haven't had either. The doctor recommended that if we are still nervous we should go to a GP and organise another ultra sound.

So that's what I'm hoping to do today.

I just want to stop being afraid!

I have vomited every morning. This morning it took a while. Once again the fear rose up. I can't loose thumper- I cried to Earl. But soon the vomit came. But I'm still scared.

Happy 9 weeks Thumper. Maybe there be many, many more. Please God!
LG

No comments:

Post a Comment