Today and Tomorrow are the days.
If I ovulate today, or I ovulate tomorrow- then it's all-over-red-rover on this natural cycle and I will have to wait until next month to try again. Though Earl and I will give it a red-hot-go naturally ;P
As much as I tell myself that this is okay, I desperately want this cycle to go ahead.
Please pray that it does!