"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12




Monday, July 11, 2011

Today is a bitter day.

I am just so grumpy and bitter. I really can't handle it. Everywhere in facebook land is the news that X&Y have had, or are going to have babies. I am so sick of it. And I am getting upset by the most stupid things. A face-book friend (who I barely know) is constantly saying she is going to the gym, after she had her baby a month ago. Stressed about getting her body back. I am so angry at her. "GO HOME AND BE WITH YOUR BABY AND GET OVER YOURSELF"

She doesn't deserve my reaction. But I am so over not having a baby when others do. Where is my baby. Thumper's due date is in less than a fortnight. I want my baby back! I am so angry I could scream!
Please pray for me, this week is so busy and important and not the time for a mini-breakdown.
LG

No comments:

Post a Comment