"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12




Saturday, December 10, 2011

Quick

Hi Friends,
Thanks so much for your support. I feel bad getting all silly- I do not want to be that kind of blogger, who gets stressed about lack of comments. But I was in a bad place, and I appreciate your gracious reactions to my paranoia :)

Better place now. We have packed up our house, today is my last day in my current job and in two days we get in the car and drive home. I only experienced a year of IF in my home town (and technically then it wasn't IF but TTC), and I am looking forward to facing this struggle with family and close friends there to support us. I am petrified of many things, but I am hopeful. 2012 has become a great beacon of hope for Earl and I. Earl keeps saying "It can't be worse that this year". I know it can, we could get the dreaded "You will never have kids". But I am choosing to hope, to be excited, to go into this year not in passive despair but in hopeful anticipation, that whatever happens I can CHOOSE to make the best of it.

I have soo much to do today, I shouldn't really be blogging. But its an emotional day, and I think today of all days I have a right to do what I want to do as well as what I need to do.

I am struck by the world that many of you are in, preparing for first time cycles, hoping for good news, trying your best to get through the 2 week wait. I am thinking of you and praying so hard for lots of happy news and success.
love LG

1 comment:

  1. No worries, LG - you have a TON going on!!!!! Be easy on yourself!!!! I'm glad you're doing what you want/need to do!!! I'm hoping that 2012 is an amazing year for all of us!!!!

    ReplyDelete