"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12




Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Scan tomorrow

Did I say I was hopeful, did I say I was excited?

Less than 24 hours to go until our final 1st Trimester scan.  And I'm scared again.  I love my Big head and Little dancer.  There is signs every morning they are there.  My belly hints it to me every time I look in the mirror.  But I'm afraid.  I love both my babies and I don't want to loose one or both of them.

Tomorrow could be such a happy day.  Or it could be really hard.

Please, please Father, keep our little ones growing and safe.  I desperately want to see two hearts beating tomorrow.
LG

3 comments:

  1. Prayers and much love!!! Let us know asap, ok!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed for you and babies tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers cross and wishing you meet two heartbeats tomorrow! Let us know ASAP!Hugs

    ReplyDelete