"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12




Monday, May 30, 2011

Never ending

Firstly, an apology for being so bad at commenting this week. For some unknown reason on my computer at home, I am permenantly logged onto blogger in my Non-annymous, public blog name, and not matter how many times I try to log out it won't let me! So I can't comment on any blogs at home, even though I am reading and praying. I will try to comment occassionally from work, but it depends on my business and also whose in the office. Nobody at present, hense why I can write!

My Husband got an email today from a friend from church, letting him know that he and his wife are pregnant. Seriously- are we ever going to get a break from this! The last two days I was finally starting to feel okay, and once again I sit at work wondering why I can't just go home and cry.

My husband wrote a very honest reply about how we were happy and sad from their news (they know about the misscarriage).

IF Sucks. It really, really sucks.
LG

No comments:

Post a Comment