"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12




Tuesday, April 16, 2013

That point when your body starts complaining

I've reached that point.

That point where my body starts reacting to the fact that there is one extra baby in there.

Earl commented today, I've done pregnancy pretty well. I've had some stresses, but I've been happy and healthy. But starting yesterday, on my birthday, I began to notice things.

Hip pain.  Aches that are present most of the time and not just the end of the day.  Heart burn that came out of no where, not the heart ache kind but the fire in my throat.  Belly just starting to feel too big.

I feel like I'm in twin land.

It's funny, I will be having scans every two days, excluding weekends where the gap will be three days. I wondered about updating.  Do I say on this blog. Do I text family members? Maybe I'll play it by ear.

But so far so good. My first scan, on my birthday, and they looked great. And so I tick off another week.  Because even if tomorrow's scan show we need to do something, we'll still make 32 weeks on Friday.  32 weeks. Every day counts.

It's weird. Life is kinda on hold. On hold until the next scan/test.
And I'm happy with that. Stay in boys, heartburn and everything!
LG

1 comment:

  1. Everyday does count and you have done such a fantastic job of keeping your boys safe and sound. 32 weeks is HUGE!!

    ReplyDelete