"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12




Thursday, October 25, 2012

Nurses call and the first vomit

Charming title right?

The nurse called back, and I'm feeling so much better.  She really isn't worried.  She told me to take it easy, monitor, and she gave me a number to call if I want to get a scan or I have anymore symptoms. 

But she said its normal and it didn't sound bad to her.  There has been no more bleeding and no more symptoms.  I am still super cautious about the pregnancy, but not quite a scared that it is all over.  We are planning to just stick with our scan next week, and if we get too worried we can try to move it forward.

I also had the first vomit of the pregnancy, which was yuck for me but I think good timing for Earl.  You see, for him, I can say that I feel yuck, but its not as obvious to him.  When I was chucking (sorry TMI) he called out "You poor thing" but I could tell from his voice THAT HE WAS SMILING!  When I called him on it he didn't deny it.  You see, for him VOMIT=PREGNANT.  So he at least is in a good mood, and that can't be a bad thing.

So all in all, I'm feeling alot better. I am not the happy "I can't believe I'm pregnant" Lady of yesterday, but I'm okay.  And, I'm pretty sure I'm still pregnant.

LG

1 comment: